As it turns out, life with two mobile children is super busy. Norah has hit a "nap rebellion" stage which leaves me with little or no break during the day and Abby must be monitored 24/7 because she WILL climb anything if left unsupervised. All this has left me with very little internet and blogging time. I do want to tell you about our September though, because it's been a blast!
At the beginning of the month both girls got really sick. Abigayle first and then Norah (and then Dave a little too). Abby just wanted to be held a lot but we know Norah is sick when she refuses to play and just passes out.
Early in the month we went to a hot air balloon glow in Iowa! We had a blast with a bunch of our friends and Norah even made some new friends. They were their own little family group and Norah felt the need to jump right in and be in their picture. Good thing the other people didn't mind.
 |
Since these people are total strangers and I couldn't get their parents permission to be displayed online, they have been blurred. But they were cute and sweet and so much fun for Norah to play with.
The girls had a good time but once we got close to the hot air balloons Abby freaked out and Norah got a little clingy.
|
 |
| Norah wanted to make sure the baby saw it all |
 |
By the end, everyone was a tad sleepy. (Abby loves holding hands)
Abigayle passed out by the time we got home. One of the many things that is different between Abby and Norah is the fact that you can carry her into the house and she will stay asleep. Norah never did that.
|
A week later Abby's 11 months birthday was inching closer and I was starting to freak out that I hadn't taken enough pictures of her! I am sure it happens with the second child, and then the third (me!) and so on but I still feel bad. The problem is that my hands (and mind) are usually busy doing other things, so I often forget. Until she's asleep ....
 |
| I love that she has 2 paci's |
And then she did it, she turned 11 months. This means I am weeks away from having a 1 year old. I might cry. The past year has gone by so fast I can't stand it. Someone, please, hit the pause button.
 |
| I realize this picture if out of focus but MOM, look her face. I swear I have a baby picture where I am making that exact same face. |
 |
Look how many months old I am!
Gosh, when I sat down to write this out I planned on putting all of Sept's pictures up here but we have so many more I'll wait for another post. Until then, we're off to make more memories and grow up way too fast.
|
1 comment:
WWAAAYYYY TOO FAST! And Mimi and Papa are not close enough to enjoy every passing day/week/month. Now I know why my mom and dad got so frustrated that we lived everywhere else BUT Washington when we had our babies! Yes - I thought that too with the Abby pic! Although you might actually have the pic cuz you have so many of yours with you. I'm gonna look though! Sometimes both those girls have a certain expression or make a certain look and they remind me so much of YOU! They are baby dolls just like their mama was/is! :) Love these blog posts cuz it makes me feel closer to their everyday life!
Post a Comment