Friday, September 14, 2012

Air Show

Now that we have been home for several weeks and I finally finished telling you about our trip, let me tell you what we have been doing since!

One of our favorite annual events came up in the end of August, the Offutt Air Show!  It's so fun that the local military base opens their gates and allows us tax payers in to check out what is going on in there. They always have so many planes to walk through and watch fly over and Dave and I always looked forward to the day we could take our kids.  We took Norah last year and she loved it!  I remember last year waddling around with my giant belly and this year we enjoyed several hours with both girls.


Norah loved getting to play pilot and "pretend drive" the plane.  I think she was disappointed when we didn't go anywhere.  Abigayle was an excellent co-pilot!


The girls loved watching the planes fly by!

I love how squishy their faces get with their ear protection on!  
It was a great day that made for some great memories.





1 comment:

Jdollars said...

you have the cutest blog of all time