Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Maxwell Memories

We are home now and our Alabama adventure is over.  We need a little time to breathe and catch up but in the mean time I wanted to reminisce about the time I had there as a child.  I actually lived in Montgomery from 1991-1992.  My dad was in the military and stationed there so I wanted to go back and visit some of my favorite spots.


This is where my old house was.  They tore it down. :(
More of where my old house was
This is where I learned my mad bowling skills.  Seriously though, I was in league.

My old elementary school.  
3rd grade was spent here. 


 I was a figure skater for about 7 years and this is the arena where I had my first private lessons.  I had to take my girls back to see it.  


It was fun to watch the skaters with the girls.

No comments: