We started praying about this decision back in December. I hate spending money, but I really hate spending a lot of money. I always want to make sure we are honoring God with our purchases (especially one so large). We began looking at vans in Omaha, but didn't find exactly what we wanted for the right price. There was one van we had really considered, prayed about it and ended up walking away. Both of us felt a peace about our decision.
When we got down here we started looking again and realized they were about $2,000-$3,000 less in and around Atlanta than they are back home! We ended up getting this 2008 Honda Odyssey at an amazing price/ mileage and we really felt like the Lord just handed it to us. We love it!!
![]() |
| The middle seat comes out. We will take it out when we get back home but we think it will be really nice in a few years when we are driving the girls and their friends around. |


1 comment:
Oh I Love it! How wonderful! We have been on the look out ourselves as the family is growing and another carseat won't fit in one of our cars. That space seems truly luxurious! I'm so glad the Lord provided. its amazing how He does care about even these details. We went through the same thing with needing a fridge. God sure did provide.
Post a Comment