Monday, June 4, 2012

Picture Time!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our time in AL that didn't make it into other blog posts.

She loves sleeping on her side

Barely fitting in the pack in play

Norah's first time bowling

Abigayle watching Norah bowl
Helping Daddy grill up dinner

My FAVORITE time was snuggling in bed, reading books and singing songs before bed

Playing in the hotel pool
Dave took the girls out.  When I asked about the headband he was like, "well I don't know how you are supposed to put those things on"  Oh Daddy, you have so much to learn.
Norah got super sick and really wanted to sleep in our bed.  How could I resist?
Norah loved sitting in Abby's lap
Norah loved watching the carousel but did not want to get on it......
Until it got going, and then she was fine.
We stopped at the Lake of the Ozarks on the way home and Norah LOVED the water!
Playing in the water with Daddy
Mommy and Abigayle, chillin on the beach
SISTERS!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Emily, you have such an adorable family! Ok, how is Norah? She look so close in age to Clara. Wish you guys lived closer!!

Annie said...

I meant, how *old* is Norah. Of course I would love to know how she is also :)).

Uncle Josh said...

I love that you're in a Colorado State shirt! Also tell Dave I would have no idea how to put a headband on either. The way he did it isn't right?