Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Daddy Day!

As you may have noticed I am not very good at blogging during the summer.  There is just way too much to do outside!  I'm a few weeks behind but let me tell you about our Father's Day.

Daddy's are so important and probably very under rated but they are especially important to little girls.  Our little girls are so incredibly blessed to have an amazingly wonderful, admiring, encouraging Daddy.    We had a wonderful day celebrating Dave.

During breakfast Dave got to open his present.  Don't worry, we're still Broncos fans ...

After church we headed out to the zoo.  Norah did the carousel for the first time and was a bit nervous but ended up loving it!



 In the aquarium ....


We love you Daddy!!!  Happy Daddy Day!





1 comment:

Mom said...

...and Abby's clap at the end just says it all! Dave - you are the BEST son-in-law and I could not be more peaceful and blessed knowing how much you love and care for my daughter and your daughters! Yay God for bringing you into our crazy loving family! :)