On Abby's 9 month birthday (July 14) I ran/walked a 5K. It was so fun! Every kilometer they throw color on you so by the end you are just dowsed in it. I had been training for a while but then when the temperature began reaching 100 degrees or more every day, I sorta fell off the wagon. I am proud of myself for doing it though! Anyone who remembers the 10 year old me knows I hate running. Hate it. The only time I run is if I scared of something and am desperately trying to get away. I have learned to enjoy it more now that I know I can do it without dying.
Ready .... Set .... Go!!
I'm in there somewhere
Pink!
My biggest fans
About to finish
All done! And it was Abby's 9 month birthday .... Happy 9 months baby girl!
The color explosion at the end!
Our audience minus one
Well done ladies! We have all had a baby within the last 11 months and one of those ladies only 3 months ago!!
Dear Daughter, so very Proud of your accomplishment! I love watching you reach new goals! And those Biggest Fans - wow - they look so excited too! :) love mama
2 comments:
You all look fabulous for having babies in the last year! :) So proud of you for running! Something I'm not sure I would even attempt. :)
Dear Daughter, so very Proud of your accomplishment! I love watching you reach new goals! And those Biggest Fans - wow - they look so excited too! :) love mama
Post a Comment