Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July!!  It was probably one of the first days in a LONG time that I actually just hung out and did nothing.  It felt kind of weird.  I felt like I was being lazy but it was good.



My little brother (19) was out for a visit.  It was a HOT day so we set the pools up out front, pulled out the lawn chairs and just sat around.  One of my friends suddenly went into labor that morning (3 weeks early) so she called to have us watch her older son.  What an easy going kid!  He is so sweet and just a little teddy bear and now he's a Big Brother!



Dave also set up a tree swing for the girls but of course we turned it into a fun adult swing as well.  We did some fireworks that evening and then watched as our neighborhood went NUTS blowing up fireworks!!  We had a great day and enjoyed every moment.





Happy 4th of July!!

No comments: