Friday, December 23, 2011

Visting Santa

A few weeks ago we took the girls to visit Santa. We learned a lot of lessons that day, like to bring lots of snacks because Santa is pretty popular. We waited in line for 90min but finally got our 3 min with Santa. Norah SCREAMED her head off, so much so that we couldn't even snap a picture! Mama had to step in and we got one with the three girls. Then Daddy stepped in and we got the photographer to take a family one (which I haven't scanned in yet so you won't see it here; sorry)

Abigayle waiting patiently to meet Santa Claus

Daddy kept Norah entertained by running around the mall with her

"I'm willing to wave mom, but don't make me sit on his lap" - Norah

"Are we done yet" - Norah
"This is quite comfy, I could hang out here all day" - Abby

Had to get a nice one with just Abby & Santa

Thanks Santa! Have a Merry Christmas everyone! And don't forget, Jesus is the reason we celebrate!

No comments: