I made the girls and Advent calendar so each day leading up to Christmas, we did something special. Some days we ripped up Christmas colored paper, other days we did a craft and other days we shopped and bought gifts for someone in need. (and we skipped a few days due to the chaos 2 little ones can bring .... aka ... sicknesses and hospital visits to retrieve marbles)
Christmas itself was so sweet and peaceful. On Christmas Eve we just hung around the house, I think I was bubbling with excitement for the next day, I couldn't wait! We went to our church's Christmas eve service where Norah "sang" (stood there) in the children's choir. When she was done she ran right up to me and clung on as if to say, "I know we have been practicing that song but that was a big crowd, please don't make me do that again". She did great though!
Christmas day was wonderful. We sat around in our PJ's most of the day, took all day to open presents and played, played, played.
Then New Year came and my brother Jesse and his wife Kimmy came to visit. Somehow we ended up taking all the pictures on their phones so I have none. :/
A couple days after they left we all flew to Seattle to visit another brother of mine, his wife and our new NEICE/COUSIN! Man, did we have fun!!
Roxanna, Roxy as we like to call her, is perfect. Such a sweet little girl. Norah loved her. She always wanted to help out, kiss her and play with her. Abby would just walk by, sign and say baby and keep going.
They own a little ranch, 3 horses and they board 4-5 other horses. Dave was given some chores to do while we were there which meant he got the drive the tractor. He was in Heaven!
Look at how perfect she is!
Norah loved being outside with the horses.
Abby and her faces. Love that little girl!
My brother is such a good Daddy.
Both girls got to ride Malcom, Aunt Emmy's oldest and most trusted horse.
And Emmy is such a sweet Mommy!
We loved getting to visit!





No comments:
Post a Comment