First of all, as I write "2013" I'm a bit shocked. Time is ticking by, my mind is still set in 2012.
With a new year comes a new set of goals, ideas, hopes and dreams. I have my mental lists of "do more of this and less of that" and blogging made my list. It's interesting really, I enjoy it and I hate it. I love having an outlet and it's fun to type out some memorable moments throughout the year, but at the same time it's one more thing I need to keep up with. In 2013, in regards to blogging, I will be doing a little more and a little less. My entries will be less frequent and likely a little more in depth (not always, but sometimes). No promise of writing every few weeks or even monthly, but rather as something comes up or something is on my heart and I want to share, I will.
As for the "in depth" part, I have a love/hate relationship with the internet. It's great for so many things but at the same time, it feels like my life is very 'out there', not private at all and open for anyone to see. So with that said, this blog will become private. It's really just for me to feel better, to know that I know who has access to my ramblings and our family pictures. Since I am making it private, in order for you to keep reading, you will need to give me your email address so I can approve you as a reader. Then, you will need to log in with your email address to read it. Feel free to leave me a note in the comments section and I will add you or email me at: emilyomaha@gmail.com to let me know you want to keep reading.
In the meantime, enjoy this new year. It is a blessing, a gift of more time with family, friends and spreading God's love.
No comments:
Post a Comment