Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fall Festivities

It's officially beginning to feel like winter around here so I thought that before it fully kicks in I should tell you about the rest of our Fall!  We've been busy!

We took the girls to our favorite pumpkin patch in the area.  It's quite popular and always a blast and this year we went with some friends.  There is a huge .... ummmm ... I'm really not sure there is a word for it.  It's a giant piece of rubber that you bounce on; like a trampoline coming out of the ground.  Anyway, they got a kick out of it.



They are growing, growing, growing!

Choo-Choo Train!

Giant Family Go Karts, except peddling.  Again, I have no idea what they are called but they were fun!

A few days later Dave's parents came to town.  Grandpa Jackson made himself quite helpful doing some much needed yard work for us and Grandma helped me get all ready for Abigayle's birthday party.  It's such a treat when people come to visit the girls, they love it!  We did a terrible job remembering to take pictures but here's a few we got.  We took them to the Air and Space Museum and they loved riding in the airplane!  They also took them to pick out their pumpkins.  There were SO many!




At the tail end of their trip, Dave's sister Allison came to visit.  She hung out for Abby's birthday party and then for an entire week!  She was so great with the girls and they loved her!



Man, and then there was Halloween.  I'll have to save that for the next post.  Have a great Thanksgiving week!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great pics for the Fall....and looks like awesome Jackson family too! They ARE getting too big too fast! Love love love you all!