Sunday, August 5, 2012

9 months!

My sweet, tiny little Abigayle girl isn't quite so tiny anymore.  I am trying to figure out where the last 9 months went and also how to stop time!

You figured out crawling, standing and sorta walking all in one day! (or at least it seemed like that)

You do this funny little crawl; you sometimes use your knees, sometimes use your feet and sometimes you use one knee and one foot.

You have started laughing more and more and now me and Daddy can make you laugh, not just Norah!

You love doing headstands.  You just crawl around and then stop in the middle of the floor and plop your head down and try to stand up on it.  It's adorable!



There are about a thousand totally adorable things you do and I just love your to pieces!!  You make the cutest faces and your smile is so big it barely fits on your tiny face.  I love you sweet baby!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You are the sweetest little heart Abigayle! I love to pieces too...and adore all the 'things' you do but mostly I just adore YOU! Love Mimi