Friday, March 9, 2012

Their Little Quirks

The girls change so much at this stage in life and I don't want to miss a moment.  One thing older moms  always tell me is that they don't even remember this stage.  I know the lack of sleep, the running around and the changing of diapers will do that to a person, but if I forget these moments, I at least want to have them written down.  They are just so sweet.  So, here we go:


Abigayle, 4 months:
Blows bubbles just for fun and also when she's frustrated.
Starts her crying with "bababa" sound, so funny.
When I lay her down she will grab her feet and slowly rotate herself around in a circle.  Often she will do a 180 (sometimes a full 360) or she will just scoot herself a few feet away.
Loves, loves, loves sucking on her toes.
Needs to be holding someones hand in order to fall asleep.
She is a total snuggle bug.

Norah, 20 months:
Always getting me my shoes and telling me to put them on.
Loves going for walks outside.  Begs to be outside and cries when she has to come in, no matter the temperature.
Repeats everything!
Loves getting clothes out and telling me how "cute" they are.
Some of my favorite things she says: Spices! (when she wants to help me cook), Stinky, Dave, I'm Awesome, More More Dis, Butt, Outside, Help, Jou (hold you), Some (with a wide open mouth, wanting to try "some" of what we are eating), Jump, Jump, Jump!
And one of my favorite Jackson girl traits is that both my babies cross their ankles when they are just sitting and hanging out.

3 comments:

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Precious Precious Dolly babies!! I wish I could see them everyday. Love all their 'quirks' - especially their crossed little feet! That has always been sooo cute! I know you must go to Alabama....but
I do not like grandbaby girls going away
I do not like them staying til May
I do not like missing their sweet little faces
I do not like them going to far away places
I do not like missing a hug and a kiss
I do not like it, not one little bit!
I do so like my time with the girls
I do so like Norah's fantastic twirls
I do so like Abby's precious smile
I am so glad it is only for a little while
I do so like that they will be soon be back
and Mimi will be ready to give kiss attacks!

Missing all of you so much and loving you all more....Mimi

Mom said...

!