Sunday, March 4, 2012

Colorado

For those of you that don't know, I did a lot of my growing up in Colorado.  I lived there for 14 years and will always call it home.  I went back in February for a little visit to be with family while Dave stayed here to bunker down with some school work and job stuff.  To my CO friends: I know, I am so sorry I didn't tell you I was coming.  I needed to use the time to be with family during this trip but next time we will hang out, I promise!


Here are a few moments and stories from that trip:
We got to visit our friends in Ft Collins
Look at how cute she is when she sleeps! Melts my heart. 
Got to visit with Grandma & Grandpa Jackson.  They also helped to "Grandsit" Norah.
This is my bestie from high school whom I have not seen in 4 years!  It was so fun to actually sit face to face and catch up!  And I realize that neither of my girls are looking but it was the best picture of me and Erin.  :)
The girls playing in their pink princess tent that Gramme & Papa got for them
Abby was all about sticking her arms out like an airplane and she thought she was being so funny!
Norah had a small obsession with being outside on my parents deck on this bench swing.  She would just stand by the back door and beg to go out!
 And of course ... time with Gramme!
We had a good visit that, like always, went by way too fast.  

1 comment:

Mom said...

Oh gee whiz....that time went wayyyy tooo fast! I looked forward to it for weeks and now it's over already! Let's book the next trip so I have something to look forward to! :) Great to see pics of the Deese family and Erin - oh my gosh it has been ages since I have seen her too. The girls are so much fun and Norah on the swing thing is hilarious! We did sit there and count a lot of cars going by! Love love Love my time with all my Jackson girls...including mama Jackson! :)