Saturday, February 11, 2012

Video Update

I feel like things have been crazy lately and I also forget to take my camera along on our little adventures. We have made a few trips to the Children's museum and even on one surprisingly warm day (about 65 degrees) we ventured out to the zoo. Last weekend was the Superbowl so the girls got to attend their first ever Superbowl party. Abigayle got to hang out with a few of her friends (who are all boys, a fact that Dave doesn't love) and one little guy was fascinated by her beautiful face. Well, really, who wouldn't be?


We also had a pretty good snow day so we tried sledding again with Norah. It seemed to go better if she pulled the sled or if we pulled her on the shoveled sidewalk. Not really the idea but we'll get her loving sledding by next year!





I seem to be much better at taking video's than taking pictures so here are some short clips of what we have been up to lately.


1 comment:

The Moffats said...

oh.my.word!!! They are precious, Emily!! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I didn't realize you had a blog so I am so glad you led me to it!!! Hope you are well!! HUGS!