Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love

Come on, how can we get through the entire month of February and not post something about love?  I mean, really.


I feel like in the busyness of raising 2 babies, work, grad school and life in general, sometimes I forget to tell Dave the reasons I love him.  Of course I tell him that I love him all the time but who doesn't love to hear why?  So, here we go:


I love that he is super handy and can build me anything I dream up.  So far he has built me a coffee table, end table, two night stands, a TV stand, a vanity, a picture frame, a helper tower and all kinds of little handy things around the house.
I love that he cleans the kitchen every night before coming to bed.  He knows I love starting my day with a clean kitchen and he always tries to make that happen for me.
I love that everyday before he leaves work he texts me to ask if he can pick anything up on his way home.
I love that he is quick to forgive.
I love that as long as the Broncos or the Buffs aren't playing, he hands me the remote and tells me to watch whatever I want.
I love that when I was sick and the Broncos were playing and went into overtime, he missed the game to take care of me.
I love that he asks me how he can be praying for me.
I love that he pulls my trash out of the trash can and puts it into the recycle bin instead. (don't worry, it doesn't happen often)
I love that every Sunday he gets up, gets the girls ready for church and gets everyone fed so I can have 1 day a week to shower in peace in and quiet.
I love that he still insists on opening doors for me.
I love you Dave Jackson.  You have my heart.

No comments: